The Helmsman Project is supported by a team of more than 50 skilled, enthusiastic volunteers who donate their time and expertise to help advance specialist project work.
Why volunteering with The Helmsman Project?
As a volunteer, you will have the opportunity to:
– Be involved in or chair (on rotational basis) a THP working group
– Network with like-minded, skilled people from various background
– Share and learn from others
– Experiment with new styles and behaviours
– Be immersed in an innovative program
– Make a difference in the lives of young people
How can I volunteer?
Our volunteers choose to join one or many of our seven ‘working groups’ depending on their experience and interests. These groups meet once a month to discuss various initiatives. Our working groups are:
– Finance & risk
– Marketing & communications
– Strategy & funding
If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers or finding out more information on our various working groups, contact us.
To learn more about The Helmsman Project volunteer experience, click here.
If you would like to see what our volunteers have to say about their experience with The Helmsman Project, click here.