Help us help
FUNDRAISE FOR US
Whether you’re hosting an event or challenging yourself to reach a goal, every dollar you raise helps us reach more young people in Australia.
We rely on generous donations from people like you to continue our programs in high schools across Sydney. There are plenty of ways you can get family, friends and colleagues to raise funds for The Helmsman Project. Not only is it a great way to bring people together and have fun, it also gives young people a chance to reach their full potential.
If you’re interested in hosting a fundraising event in your school, workplace or community, our team is here to help. We’ll brainstorm ideas with you, develop marketing materials to promote your event and provide a Fundraising Sanction Letter that gives you permission to fundraise on behalf of The Helmsman Project.
Here are just a few fundraising ideas to get you started:
- hike, bike, swim or challenge yourself to reach a goal
- host a bake-off or morning tea in your workplace
- organise a trivia night or gala dinner with friends
- join an event like City2Surf and nominate us as your charity
- give up alcohol, sugar or other temptations for a month
- participate in one of our fundraising events
Get in touch